Hi, I'm Nancy Sondag
I believe that we are all magnificent and have the ability to create and the need to love and be loved.
I am privileged in that I most often meet people at that moment when they want to help others or make a change in their own life. It is an honor for me to be a guide in their transformation.
As a Licensed Creative Arts Therapist, a Registered Drama Therapist, and a Board Certified Trainer, I provide a variety of services.
- I facilitate sociodrama training for organization or conduct workshops designed specifically to meet the needs and interests of an organization’s clients, patients or students.
- I direct Bibliodrama for religious organizations, schools or retreats.
- I offer sociodrama trainings and workshops in New York City.
- I provide either individual or group supervision for therapists and career coaching for therapists and students.
- As a Board Certified Trainer (BCT), I mentor students and professionals who are seeking to become credentialed as Registered Drama Therapists (RDT) with the North American Drama Therapy Association (NADTA).
- As a Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT), I provide off-site supervision for therapists with an LCAT-permit who are seeking to be licensed.
Over the past twenty years, I have worked in hospitals, skilled nursing and rehab facilities, an obesity clinic, and memory care units. Prior to that I designed programs using the arts for education in New York City schools, and for six years, directed a nonprofit organization that brought professional performers and friendly volunteers into the AIDS units of New York City Hospitals. I have worked with over a thousand volunteers and interns. I have conducted workshops for regional and national conferences, universities, schools, churches, and professional organizations.
My life has been filled with wonderful people wanting to make a difference in the world. I would be happy to speak with you about your vision and how I might be of service in helping you reach your goals.